Free Contest “Forex School” starts on February 4
On February 4, 2019 ForexCup and FXOpen launch a free educational contest on demo accounts “Forex School”, in which everyone can test their Forex trading skills. According to the results of the four-week competition, 16 winners will share the prize fund of 4000 USD. Do not miss your chance!
- Participation: free;
- Dates: February 4 – March 1, 2019;
- Registration: is already open and will last until February 17th;
- Rewards: 16;
- 1st place: 600 USD;
- 2nd – 3rd place: 400 USD;
- 4th – 16th place: 200 USD;
- Prize fund: 4000 USD;
- Initial deposit: 200 USD;
- Requirements: the initial deposit must be increased by at least 20% and the minimum quantity of trades must be 10;
- Trading instruments (including indexes, oil and gas): 68;
- Account type: demo (competition) ECN;
- EAs and locking: allowed;
- Maximum number of trades opened at the same time (including pending orders): 5;
- Minimum volume of one order: 0.01;
- Leverage: 1:100;
- Margin call: 100%;
- Stop out: 50%.
- One and the same participant can hit the top 20 winners and receive a prize not more than once;
- It’s prohibited to provide unreliable personal information;
- It’s prohibited for one and the same trader to participate in a competition on several accounts from one IP address, as well as to use other traders’ accounts;
- It’s prohibited to copy other participants’ trading strategies in a competition;
- It’s prohibited for relatives to trade in one competition using one and the same IP address.
* Attention! The prize money will be added to the winner’s investment account. This money is not withdrawable and can only be used to open a PAMM STP account for participation in the next contest on real accounts. Only profit from trading can be withdrawn.
What you should do to join the contest: